Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am in mourning......


I am sad to say that my dear friend and roommate is leaving me. She has decided to move to Tennessee. I almost do not know what I will do without her. I love that she knows everything about me - and laughs. I love our adventures together. We shared a room for so many years, that I am used to having her there - even in the middle of the night -whenever I need to talk.
I love Melinda dearly - but I worry about her driving across the country by herself. So, know I am trying to decide if I want to make another cross country adventure. Hmmmmm, I am not sure if I have recovered from the last one, just over a year ago. What would you do? And, where would you stop along the way????
P

1 comments:

Suzie said...

That's sad! I hate it when good friends move far away! If you can afford the time off & such, then I say go for it!