Tuesday, July 15, 2008

where have I been?

So, I am not really good at simplifying my life. I am always overscheduled. It seems to be a talent of mine. So, this summer is no different. I was looking for extra summer work - and I found it. So, now I am taking reservation calls for National Rent a Car, as well as my regular job at the treatment center. So, I have been working like 70-80 hours a week. So, it is pretty easy for me to answer where I have been - I have been at work.
Other randomness- so I sleep at wierd hours of the day. I seem to not be able to turn off my phone. So, if you call and it sounds like I am not really with it - its true! For example, tonight I received like 6 phone calls while I was asleep. I am reminded of them when I look through my caller id. I just hope that I do not commit to anything too important in my sleep - answering state.

0 comments: