Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Bucket List, a work in progress

So, have you seen the movie, the bucket list? It talks about the list of things that you want to do before you "kick the bucket." I was thinking about this - and oh the possibilities......
1.To have a passport, and actually use it.
2. To make a difference in the life of another - this is a continual process..
3. I want to open my own business. This could be a scrapbooking store, or a cute little cafe.
4. I want to write a novel..... an LDS romance...my favorite!
5. Create my own flavor of ice cream at cold stone.
6. To speak another language.
7. To climb to the top of a mountain.
8. To run a marathon.
9. To fall head over heels, hopelessly in love...
10. To have a record of my geneology.
more to come.....

1 comments:

Suzie said...

I love your list!